LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Millions of people flock to Las Vegas to spend their time and money on the Las Vegas Strip. But if you are a Las Vegas local, you know that there is much more to experience.
In this week's "How to Vegas" we look at the history behind one of Las Vegas' scariest haunted houses, what's on display at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park and what outdoor activities you and your fur buddies can enjoy now that it's cooler outside.
- Like a Local: Great tips for dog owners now that it's cooler outside
- Close to Home: Spring Mountain Ranch State Park offering visitors escape from city
- Starring Las Vegas: Reviewing movies and TV shows featuring Sin City
- Vegas Eats with Melinda Sheckells
- Las Vegas Art Scene: Meet the father-son duo behind Las Vegas' only R-rated haunted house
- Episode 11, Oct. 8, 2021
- Episode 10, Oct. 1, 2021
- Episode 9, Sept. 24, 2021
- Episode 8, Sept. 17, 2021
- Episode 7, Sept. 10, 2021
- Episode 6, Sept. 3, 2021
- Episode 5, Aug. 27, 2021
- Episode 4, Aug. 20, 2021
- Episode 3, Aug. 13, 2021
- Episode 2, Aug. 6, 2021
- Episode 1, July 30, 2021
Watch "How to Vegas" at 10:30 p.m. on Fridays -- and throughout the weekend -- using the KTNV app on your favorite streaming device.