LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Millions of people flock to Las Vegas to spend their time and money on the Las Vegas Strip. But if you are a Las Vegas local, you know that there is much more to experience.
In this week's "How to Vegas," we share places and things that locals can enjoy including seeing Southern Nevada history firsthand, why rockstar Geen Simmons is displaying his art in town and where you can find the Knights when they are off the ice.
- Vegas Golden Knights share some of their local favorites
- Southern Nevada history on display firsthand at Clark County Museum
- KISS frontman Gene Simmons explains why he kept his artwork low-key all these years
- Oktoberfest celebrations continue at Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas
- Episode 10, Oct. 1, 2021
- Episode 9, Sept. 24, 2021
- Episode 8, Sept. 17, 2021
- Episode 7, Sept. 10, 2021
- Episode 6, Sept. 3, 2021
- Episode 5, Aug. 27, 2021
- Episode 4, Aug. 20, 2021
- Episode 3, Aug. 13, 2021
- Episode 2, Aug. 6, 2021
- Episode 1, July 30, 2021
Watch "How to Vegas" at 10:30 p.m. on Fridays -- and throughout the weekend -- using the KTNV app on your favorite streaming device.