This week, we tell you about a very special art auction coming up, show you how to use the monorail and trams on Las Vegas Strip, share the latest restaurant news, introduce you to Boulder City, and tell you about a family-friendly, fun production of "Alice in Wonderland."
- $100 million in Pablo Picasso artwork to be auctioned off in Las Vegas
- Boulder City remains charming, adventurous with its history proudly on display
- Getting around town using the monorail and tram systems
- Derek Lux and 'Alice in Wonderland'
- Vegas Eats: Restaurant news with Melinda Sheckells