LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — In this week's "How to Vegas" show we tell you about a natural wonder you wouldn't expect to see in the desert, a new lounge at the Wynn, how you can help choose which local artist lands a year-long contract with a big-name gallery on the Las Vegas Strip and the best places to send summer off with a splash.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- This weekend is last chance to vote for favorite 'Made in Vegas' artist at Park West Gallery
- Vegas Like a Local: One last splash before Summer is gone
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area welcomes visitors year-round
- Vegas Eats with Melinda Sheckells | Aug. 27, 2021
- VEGAS SPOTLIGHT: Comedian Michael Yo