LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The Rebound: Special coverage of Nevada's reopening on 13 Action News May 24 - June 1.
Are you ready for Las Vegas to fully reopen after more than a year of pandemic restrictions or are you hesitant about the future?
- Las Vegas' future looking bright in 2021 with new additions, COVID restrictions changing
- Las Vegas valley businesses up incentives to entice, hire workers
- Several Las Vegas-area businesses hiring to meet full capacity demands
- Artist documents the 2020 Las Vegas Strip shutdown
- El Cortez hotel-casino in downtown turns pandemic pause into renovation opportunity
As Nevada reopens, many are still in need of housing assistance:
- Free money for Nevada renters impacted by pandemic
- Help available for Southern Nevadans facing eviction because of pandemic
- Las Vegas courts prepare for a surge in eviction cases as moratorium ends May 31
Convention business and large events took a hard hit during the pandemic and now things are starting to turn around.
A crowd gathered on Fremont Street on June 1 for the return of live music:
- Bands celebrate the return of live music on Fremont Street
- Live music returns to Fremont Street Experience after a year-long pandemic pause
Local resorts and casinos are also excited about being back to 100%:
- El Cortez hotel-casino in downtown Las Vegas turns pandemic pause into renovation opportunity
- BACK TO BUSINESS: Las Vegas shines as final COVID-19 restrictions eased, visitors rejoice
Sports teams and venues are also welcoming back full crowds to their games:
Come back here for more stories and information about the reopening this week.