LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Reports of "adulterated food" are under investigation at a northwest Las Vegas Thai restaurant, with police checking out the restaurant on Wednesday afternoon.
People who shared their experiences with 13 Action News believe the food they were served from Secret of Siam contained THC. One woman went to the emergency room after eating her takeout curry, and said doctors told her she had THC in her system.
Monday, the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department announced it was investigating multiple reports of "adulterated food" served at the restaurant in Centennial Hills. The Southern Nevada Health District is also investigating.
As part of an ongoing investigation into the reports, the Health District published an online survey and asked that anyone who ate at Secret of Siam between Jan. 25 and Feb. 14 take it — even if they did not get sick.
13 Action News is following developing reports on the investigation. Read our full coverage here:
- Secret of Siam lawsuit filed by customer who says he got sick from THC-tainted curry
- Secret of Siam reopens after weeks of closure during police, Health District investigations
- Food safety expert speaks on Secret of Siam "tainted ingredient"
- Secret of Siam investigation finds curry was common denominator in reports of THC illness
- With investigation complete, loyal Secret of Siam customers await restaurant's reopening
- Secret of Siam allowed to reopen after food investigation finds 'no criminal intent'
- Investigation into tainted food at Secret of Siam finds 'no criminal intent,' police say
- At least 30 people reported side effects from eating at northwest Las Vegas restaurant, health district says
- Keeping restaurants safe: Is there a flaw in the system? 13 Investigates
- Timeline in the Secret of Siam contamination complaints dates back to January
- Secret of Siam diners report feeling side effects two weeks after dining there
- Some Asian eateries catch flack for unrelated Secret of Siam probe
- 13 Investigates: Health District knew about possible cannabis contamination at Secret of Siam
- Woman taken to ER after eating at Las Vegas restaurant under investigation for 'adulterated' food
- Nearby businesses react to Secret of Siam food tampering allegations
- Food safety expert explains SNHD role in inspections after Secret of Siam investigation begins
- How much THC is too much? A closer look after reports of tainted food at local restaurant
- Las Vegas police investigate reports of 'adulterated' food at local Thai restaurant