LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Millions of people flock to Las Vegas to spend their time and money on the Las Vegas Strip. But if you are a Las Vegas local, you know that there is much more to experience.
In this week's "How to Vegas" we show you where you can find artwork from artists around the world, each with a connection to Las Vegas, to an indoor winter wonderland welcoming back the entire family.
- Close to Home: Holiday winter wonderland on full display at Sam's Town Mystic Falls Park
- Vegas Eats with Melinda Sheckells | Dec. 10, 2021
- 13 Action News Community Calendar for Dec. 11 - 12, 2021
- Las Vegas Art Scene: Still-life-s showcases artists with Las Vegas connections from watercolors to tattoos to photography
- Like a Local: Unique holiday gifts and experiences in Las Vegas
Watch "How to Vegas" at 10:30 p.m. on Fridays -- and throughout the weekend -- using the KTNV app on your favorite streaming device.