LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Family members are seeking answers after the death of a 20-year-old UNLV student, Nathan Valencia, following a fraternity fundraiser.
Kappa Sigma Fight Night was held at the Sahara Events Center on Nov. 19. Valencia collapsed soon after his fight, his girlfriend told 13 Action News, and died a few days later.
13 Action News has full coverage of the events surrounding his death and will continue to update the latest headlines here:
- Family, community mourn UNLV student who died after amateur boxing match
- Nevada State Athletic Commission approves amateur boxing regulation
- Nevada Athletic Commission discusses oversight of amateur boxing events
- Local restaurant holds fundraiser for family of UNLV student who died after charity boxing match
- 911 call details moments after UNLV student collapsed following fraternity 'fight night'
- UNLV starts safety review of all student groups following fatal boxing match
- UNLV suspends Kappa Sigma fraternity following 'Fight Night' death
- 'It was just a slug-fest': Las Vegas boxing club owner reacts to UNLV 'fight night' death
- Video: Loved ones say goodbye to UNLV student during hospital honor walk
- Nevada State Athletic Commission investigating 'fight night' after UNLV student death
- 20-year-old's death after UNLV fraternity's 'fight night' ruled a homicide
- Loved ones remember UNLV student who died following fraternity boxing match
- Family of UNLV student who died following fraternity's amateur 'fight night' event seeks answers