(KTNV) — "We can expect gas prices to stay high. How much higher they’ll go or when we’ll see some sort of relief is still undetermined," said Aldo Vazquez, AAA external communications manager for Nevada.
Nevada's gas prices have soared to a new record high for a gallon of gas at $5, according to a recent update from AAA.
At the national level, according to GasBuddy, the national average for gas hit a new record sitting at $4.305, beating the Great Recession record at $4.103 set in 2008.
What can Nevada expect to pay for gas in the upcoming months? 13 Action News has the updates on what it will take to fill your car's gas tank through the links below.
RELATED: HOW TO WIN $100 IN GAS MONEY | The Great Gas Giveaway. Watch 13 Action News weekdays between 6 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. for the secret word of the day. Enter the secret word on ktnv.com/GasGiveaway for your chance to win a $100 gas gift card! One lucky winner will be selected each weekday through April 18.
- Rising gas prices in Las Vegas drive more people to use public transit
- Congress mulls $300 monthly stimulus to car owners to combat high gas prices
- Rep. Horsford proposes $300 monthly tax credit for car owners amid high gas prices
- AAA: Gas prices hit $5 in Nevada, third-highest in U.S., as national average hovers around $4.30
- How to find the cheapest gas in Las Vegas; How rising fuel prices impact airline tickets
- Why Nevada gas prices are among the highest in the country
- A look at alternative modes of transportation in Las Vegas
- Nevadans can 'expect gas prices to stay high,' AAA says
- Gas prices have never been higher in Nevada
- Average gas price in Las Vegas surpasses $4, projected to keep rising
- High gas prices slam Las Vegas area rideshare drivers, companies amid Ukraine invasion
- Nevada Rep. Dina Titus urges the FTC to protect consumers at the pump
- Nevada AG pledges action against price gouging at the pump
- President Biden taps oil reserves to control US gas prices
- Germany and Austria prepare for gas supply crisis amid payment standoff with Russia
- Higher oil prices could mean bumpier roads as asphalt costs are impacted
- Leading US oil and gas producer reacts to impact of energy sanctions on Russia
- Stocks jump most since June 2020 as oil prices fall sharply
- National average price for a gallon of gas exceeds $4.10, breaking all-time record, GasBuddy says
- What options does Biden have to lower gas prices?
- Gas prices continue to rise across the country amid tensions between Ukraine and Russia
- US fossil fuel lobbyists call on Biden to push for more oil and gas production