LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The federal government has ordered all products made by Real Water be recalled and destroyed.
The president of the Henderson-based company has agreed to follow the order.
The signed agreement also states the recall must happen soon.
The Southern Nevada Health District has confirmed a woman in her 60s died in connection to a Real Water product.
RELATED: New lawsuit claims woman died after drinking Real Water
The woman is one of more than a dozen probable cases of people getting sick.
Health District officials say the woman had an underlying health condition.
- Centers for Disease Control issues advisory for Real Water
- FDA claims Real Water not cooperating with investigation
- Real Water facing another lawsuit, president shares statement online
- Lawsuits allege Real Water connected to death of 3 dogs, UFC fighter's illness
- Southern Nevada Health District links 'Real Water' to cases of acute non-viral hepatitis