LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Jail records reveal an arrest has been made in connection with a family dispute that turned deadly earlier this week.
Police say shots were fired Sunday night during an argument between family members at an apartment near Torrey Pines and Vegas drives. During the dispute, police say multiple firearms were pulled, and all three family members were shot.
WATCH | LVMPD Lt. Robert Price explains the initial details of the investigation:
Clark County Detention Center booking logs show 53-year-old Christopher Ford has since been booked into jail for open murder and attempted murder.
Police previously said a mother and father in their 50s and their adult son, a man in his 20s, were involved in the argument. The woman was pronounced dead at the scene, while the two men were taken to area hospitals with critical injuries.
It's not clear from jail records whether Ford remains hospitalized. Channel 13 has requested additional documents that should reveal more about the investigation.
-
New details in driver's history with police before 12-car crash that killed two
According to the arrest report, Jose Gutierrez was driving roughly 100 mph and did not apply the brakes in his silver Infiniti coupe as he approached the intersection of Cheyenne and Jones.
AG Ford: Former LVMPD officer sentenced for insurance fraud
38-year-old Christopher Michael Mitchell was sentenced for one count of Misconduct of a Public Officer in the Eighth Judicial District Court, AG Ford said.
Driver in 12-crash that left two dead officially booked on murder charges
Jose Gutierrez was re-booked on Thursday on two counts of open murder, one count of attempted murder, and one count of battery with a deadly weapon.
19-year-old faces charges after deadly Las Vegas crash
A 19-year-old Las Vegas man is facing reckless driving charges after police say he caused a deadly crash that killed two people Tuesday night, including his own passenger.