A new bus route aims to make it easier and perhaps more affordable for some Vegas Golden Knights fans to get to home games.
RELATED: Plan ahead to avoid parking and traffic nightmares on Golden Knights game days
The RTC will operate four Golden Knights Express routes during the 2017-2018 Vegas Golden Knights season that will provide non-stop service to T-Mobile Arena. In addition to the regular season, these routes will operate during the Sept. 28 and Oct. 1 preseason games. The RTC's normal residential fares will apply to these routes.
All routes will pick up and drop off at a temporary stop where Frank Sinatra Drive connects with an access road just north of the Excalibur parking garage. From there, it is approximately a 10-minute walk to the arena by taking a sidewalk that runs north along Frank Sinatra Drive.
Each route will make three trips to T-Mobile Arena at varying times before the game begins. After the game, each route will depart the arena approximately 20 minutes, 30 minutes and 45 minutes after the game ends. If the last trip of any route reaches full capacity, an additional bus will be provided within 20 to 30 minutes.
Free parking is available at all four locations.
Route 605 Summerlin Golden Knights Express
- Starting point: J.W. Marriott Las Vegas, Rampart Casino (221 N. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89145)
- Departure Times Prior to Game Start: Two hours; one hour and 40 minutes; and one hour and 20 minutes
- Estimated length of ride: 40 minutes
Route 606 Henderson Golden Knights Express
- Starting point: PT's Ranch (2430 E. Pebble Rd., Henderson, NV)
- Departure Times Prior to Game Start: One hour and 45 minutes; one hour and 25 minutes; and one hour and 5 minutes
- Estimated length of ride: 25 minutes
Route 607 Centennial Hills Golden Knights Express
- Starting Point: Centennial Hills Transit Center and Park & Ride (7313 Grand Montecito Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89149)
- Departure Times Prior to Game Start: Two hours and five minutes; one hour and 45 minutes; and one hour and 25 minutes
- Estimated length of ride: 45 minutes
Route 608 Southwest Golden Knights Express
- Starting Point: Born and Raised Las Vegas (7260 S. Cimarron Road, Las Vegas, NV 89113)
- Departure Times Prior to Game Start: One hour and 50 minutes; one hour and 30 minutes; and one hour and 10 minutes
-Estimated length of ride: 30 minutes