The 2017 prep football season features many talented athletes and the season is sure to hold many surprises. Teams will go from worst to first, young players will burst onto the scene and upperclassmen will shock the city with breakout seasons.
13 Action Preps will be here to cover it all!
Over the summer we will preview every team in the Las Vegas area, present original web series and bring you weekly game coverage.
There's also our all-division teams for both the 4A and 3A. Here you will find the names of some of the most talented athletes in town leading up to the 2017-18 season.
We expect a few names on this list to change by season's end and encourage all athletes to strive to reach their potential and add their list to our year-end awards list.
2017 All-Sunrise Preseason Team
- Daxton Longman (Moapa Valley)
- Malik Flowers (Del Sol)
- Taariq Flowers (Del Sol)
- Jayden Perkins (Virgin Valley)
- Julius Hernandez (Chaparral)
- Darius Disroe (Chaparral)
- Markell Turner (Del Sol)
- Derek Reese (TE) (Moapa Valley)
- Dallan Tanner (Virgin Valley)
- Jayden Patterson (Del Sol)
- Justin Henderson (Moapa Valley)
- Angel Guerrero (Del Sol)
- Miguel Gomez (Del Sol)
- Derek Reese (Moapa Valley)
- Vilitono Mafi (Chaparral)r
- Trevon Hollingshead (Virgin Valley)
- Jason Hoyer (Del Sol)
- Leo Rios (Moapa Valley)
- Darrion Webb (Del Sol)
- Cresent Crandall (Virgin Valley)
- Sheik Fofanah (Chaparral)
- Barry Williams (Del Sol)
- Brody Leavitt (Moapa Valley)
- Josh Lyon (Moapa Valley)
- Tyray Collins (Chaparral)
- Titan Williams (Del Sol)
- Cade Anderson (Virgin Valley)