Here are 13 businesses that are in downtown Las Vegas and are open for business. If you would like to see last week's list of 13 businesses that are also open, click here.
1. If you have been missing Carson Kitchen’s bacon jam, you don’t have to anymore. Carson Kitchen is now open for dine-in service.
2. Evel Pie is serving pizza and beers again on Fremont East. You will want to get in line early.
3. Fergusons Downtown is known for hosting some pretty cool events. See what they are up to now.
4. Don’t forget to stop by Mothership Coffee when you are visiting Fergusons Downtown. Their coffee is fantastic.
5. Lola’s Downtown is serving ice cold beer and amazing gumbo.
6. Maverick Helicopters is offering an awesome BOGO deal through June 30 and they fly over the Las Vegas Strip and downtown Las Vegas.
7. Walker Furniture is open for business and their Memorial Day sale doesn’t end until June 1.
8. Neon Museum is offering a sweet discount for locals. It’s only $10 to get in. Limited tickets.
9. If you’ve been waiting to tie the knot, Paradise Wedding Chapel on 6th Street is open for business.
10. Roberto’s Taco Shop in the historic Huntridge Center is open for business.
11. ReBar Las Vegas is offering a dinner and a show on the weekends. Tickets required.
12. If you are looking for awesome vegan tacos, Tacotarian on Casino Center Drive is open for business.
13. The Mob Museum is reopening May 31. They will have new health protocols in effect and will be providing each guest with a complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer produced in the museum’s distillery.
If you would like to submit your information and video for the next special edition of 13 Things, send it to email@example.com.