This week's 13 Things is a little different. We are spotlighting businesses that are currently allowed to be open during Phase 1 of the reopening plan for Nevada and the Las Vegas valley. To find more businesses that are open and ready to serve you, check out We're Open Las Vegas.
1. Best Mattress Best Sleep is a modern mattress store with multiple locations in Las Vegas and Henderson.
2. Cousins New York Pizza & Pasta is a new restaurant that opened in early May.
3. Wahoo's Fish Tacos has multiple locations in the Las Vegas valley.
4. Dee Berkley Jewelry is known for offering spiritual, refined and personalized jewelry.
5. Honey Salt and Chef Elizabeth Blau are well known in the Las Vegas restaurant community and they are open for business.
6. The Cuppa is located at The Grammercy and serves coffee, beer, wine, pastries and sandwiches.
7. Star Nursery is the place to go for all of your gardening needs, including advice from their experts.
8. Totally Tiffany Nails is not your typical nail salon. They have everything you need to look and feel fabulous.
9. Goodwill Las Vegas is the original, nonprofit thrift store where it's easy to find the treasure you are looking for.
10. Green Cleaners is an environmentally-friendly cleaner that can also help you with alterations.
11. Big O Tires of Greater Las Vegas offers financing for big repairs and discounts for first responders, teachers and people who work in hospitality and gaming.
12. Anytime Plumbing is open and ready to serve all your plumbing needs.
13. Green Valley Animal Hospital in Henderson is open for appointments, walk-ins, and curbside service (check-in/out, prescription and pet food pick up).