LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — A large section of the 215 Beltway is closed Monday as police investigate a man claiming to have been shot at.
Channel 13 has learned from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department that a man says he was shot at while driving on the freeway.
The suspect is reporting minor injuries and the incident could possibly be road rage-related, Metro said.
As the investigation continues, all northbound lanes of the 215 from Ann Road to Durango are closed.
Here's video of the scene our photographer was able to capture with our live drive:
SCENE VIDEO: Possible road-rage shooting investigation closes portion of 215 in northwest valley
-
Police: 2 dead after shooting at south valley grocery store; suspect in custody
Two people were shot and killed at a south valley business Tuesday morning, according to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Police: Robbery leads to deadly shooting in southwest valley
Las Vegas Metropolitan police are investigating a shooting that left a woman dead Tuesday morning in the southwest valley. Channel 13's Shakeria Hawkins reports live from the scene.
FULL BRIEFING: Street robbery leads to fatal shooting, LVMPD searching for suspect
LVMPD Lt. Robert Price shared details into what appears to be an early morning robbery that has left one woman dead in the southwest valley.
LVMPD: Morning walk leads to robbery and fatal shooting in southwest valley
Lt. Robert Price said several people called into dispatch reporting a shooting in the area. When officers responded, they found two elderly women, one of whom had been shot.