LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — A large section of the 215 Beltway is closed Monday as police investigate a man claiming to have been shot at.
Channel 13 has learned from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department that a man says he was shot at while driving on the freeway.
The suspect is reporting minor injuries and the incident could possibly be road rage-related, Metro said.
As the investigation continues, all northbound lanes of the 215 from Ann Road to Durango are closed.
Here's video of the scene our photographer was able to capture with our live drive:
SCENE VIDEO: Possible road-rage shooting investigation closes portion of 215 in northwest valley
-
Police: Two people dead after shooting at south valley grocery store; suspect in custody
Exclusive footage obtained by Channel 13 shows the moment a suspect in the Smith’s shooting this afternoon was taken down by witnesses in the area.
Man with ties to Vegas biolab found guilty for operating separate California lab
Last week, a California jury found Jia Bei Zhu guilty of fraudulently selling more than a million COVID tests and operating an illegal biolab.
Bystander recounts being inside grocery store when shots rang out
First responders on the way to shooting at south valley grocery store