LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Jail records reveal an arrest has been made in connection with a family dispute that turned deadly earlier this week.
Police say shots were fired Sunday night during an argument between family members at an apartment near Torrey Pines and Vegas drives. During the dispute, police say multiple firearms were pulled, and all three family members were shot.
WATCH | LVMPD Lt. Robert Price explains the initial details of the investigation:
Clark County Detention Center booking logs show 53-year-old Christopher Ford has since been booked into jail for open murder and attempted murder.
Police previously said a mother and father in their 50s and their adult son, a man in his 20s, were involved in the argument. The woman was pronounced dead at the scene, while the two men were taken to area hospitals with critical injuries.
It's not clear from jail records whether Ford remains hospitalized. Channel 13 has requested additional documents that should reveal more about the investigation.
-
2 arrested after plot to attack law enforcement, buy firearms in Las Vegas
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has announced the arrest of two brothers for planning to kill law enforcement members.
LVMPD investigating purse thefts by 3 suspects targeting businesses
Las Vegas police seek 3 suspects in purse theft cases. The men target distracted victims at businesses across the valley before fleeing.
Six arrested during undercover operation targeting child sex predators
Police want to remind parents to discuss with their children the dangers of engaging with strangers online and encourage parents to monitor their children's activity online.
3 suspects indicted by Grand Jury in connection to Piero's restaurant bombing
We first told you about the incident roughly two weeks ago when police shut down Convention Center Drive for the investigation at Piero's Italian Cuisine.