LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Starting on Wednesday, Clark County opens its daytime cooling shelters for anyone needing to escape the heat.
The shelters will be open through July 12.
There are multiple locations across the Las Vegas valley.
LAS VEGAS AREA
- Walnut Recreation Center, 3075 N. Walnut Road
- Pearson Community Center, 1625 W. Carey Ave.
- Catholic Charities, 1511 Las Vegas Blvd. North
- Hollywood Recreation Center, 1650 S. Hollywood Blvd.
- Cambridge Recreation Center, 3930 Cambridge St.
- Whitney Recreation Center, 5712 E. Missouri Ave.
- Courtyard Homeless Resource Center, 1401 Las Vegas Blvd. North
- Share Village, 50 N. 21st. St.
- Downtown Recreation Center, 105 W. Basic Road, Henderson
- Downtown Senior Center, 27 E. Texas Ave., Henderson
- American Legion Richard Springston Post 60, 1510 Bruce Woodbury Drive, Laughlin
- Colorado River Food Bank, 240 Laughlin Civic Drive, Laughlin
- Salvation Army Mesquite, 742 Pioneer Blvd. Suite D, Mesquite