LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — It is now day 2 of the largest consumer electronics show of the year.
CES is officially underway at the Las Vegas Convention Center. On Wednesday, 13 Action News got a closer look at some of the newest gadgets and other featured items for CES 2019.
AerBetic by Aerbetic
- Uses gas sensors from AeroNos to detect blood glucose levels
- Connects to Smartphone App to Alert user and caregiver
ClearUp by Tivic Health
- Treats pain from sinus inflammation and hay fever
- Non-invasive device used exclusively on the outside of your sinus passages.
OptiShokz Revvez Bone Conduction Audio Sunglasses by AfterShokz
- Sound is delivered through transducers in the sunglasses temple arms, that guide mini vibrations through the cartilage behind the ear, directly to the inner ear
Neutregena MaskiD by Johnson & Johnson’s Neutragena
- A 3D smartphone camera (like the one provided for display, which is not required but will provide the best results) takes a photo of the face
- Haptic feedback system that transmits exact haptic sensations from AR/MR/VR digital environments via electrical stimulation
- Climate control system to experience heat and cold sensations
Aladin by Domalys
- Smart lamp intended for the elderly that gets fixed to a wall and monitors movements, falls, temperatures, and luminosity
- Learns usual behaviors of the users, can detect uncharacteristic behaviors, alerts caregiver and/or send an ambulance in the case of a fall