Sprouts Farmers Market will open in Las Vegas at Silverado Ranch Boulevard on Wednesday, Aug. 22.
Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the new store located at 1140 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd., located near Maryland Parkway, before doors open at 7 a.m. The public is invited to join the festivities and shop among thousands of healthy items offered throughout the nearly 30,000-square-foot store.
Grand opening day giveaways include:
- The first 200 shoppers will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase. A line is expected to form at 6 a.m.
- Muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Grand opening weekend deals include:
- Saturday, Aug. 25 - The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, Aug. 26 - Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
The new store will be the seventh location in the city to help meet the growing local demand for fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices. It will also be the second of three stores opening this year in the Las Vegas valley. The North Decatur location opened Aug. 1.
The newest Las Vegas location joins three other new Sprouts opening the same day in Phoenix, Arizona, Lodi, California, and Durham, North Carolina, marking a record number of same-day openings for the healthy grocer. Sprouts reached its 16th year of operation last month and now operates more than 300 stores in 17 states from coast to coast.