Sprouts will soon be opening its newest location in the Las Vegas valley.
The new store, located at 6150 N. Decatur Blvd., near the 215 beltway, will be the healthy grocer’s sixth location in the valley. A ribbon-cutting ceremony is scheduled at 7 a.m. Aug. 1.
There will be plenty of grand opening giveaways.
- The first 200 shoppers will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase. A line is expected to form at 6 a.m.
- Muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
The following weekend will also have deals.
- Saturday, Aug. 4 - The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, Aug. 5 - Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
The new Sprouts will donate unsold and edible groceries to Three Square Food Bank through the grocer’s Food Rescue program.
The North Decatur Sprouts is the first of three new locations to open in the Las Vegas valley in the coming months.