Sprouts Farmers Market will open in Las Vegas at Rainbow Boulevard and Warm Springs Road on Wednesday, Oct. 3.
The new store will be the healthy grocer’s eighth location in Las Vegas Valley to help meet the growing local demand for fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices.
The Rainbow and Warm Springs location is the third of three new stores that opened in the past few months. The Silverado Ranch location opened on Aug. 22 while the North Decatur location opened Aug. 1.
Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the new store located at 7375 South Rainbow Road before doors open at 7 a.m.
Grand opening day giveaways:
- The first 200 shoppers will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase. A line is expected to form at 6 a.m.
- Muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Grand opening weekend deals:
- Saturday, Oct. 6 - The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, Oct. 7- Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.