ApronTie creator Chef Jean Paul Labadie has announced a fundraiser partnership for the month of October, in conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
From today through October 31, ApronTie will offer two special designs of the chef’s apron tie with breast cancer awareness designs for $20, donating $10 from every purchase directly to NVCCF's The Caring Place, a local charity caring for cancer patients of all ages and genders.
ApronTie will also offer four Halloween-themed designs for $15, donating $5 of each purchase toward The Caring Place.
For more information, click here.
- Siena Italian Trattoria supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Pizza Guys turns pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Susan G. Komen partners with Topgolf for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Plaza Hotel to commemorate Breast Cancer Awareness Month with special offers
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit supporting breast cancer with limited-edition cup
- Sunrise Health System offering October mammogram special