Siena Italian Authentic Trattoria & Deli announces support of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Throughout the month of October, a portion of sales from the popular new menu item Prosciutto e Melone will be donated to Susan G. Komen of Southern Nevada.
The Prosciutto e Melone appetizer features fresh cantaloupe melon and imported Italian prosciutto, drizzled with a Balsamic reduction and a side of imported olives. The promotion is available at the restaurant and will run through October 31.
Siena is open for brunch, lunch, dinner and happy hour.
Interested guests can call the restaurant at (702) 360-3358 to reserve a table.
- Pizza Guys turns pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Susan G. Komen partners with Topgolf for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Plaza Hotel to commemorate Breast Cancer Awareness Month with special offers
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit supporting breast cancer with limited-edition cup
- Sunrise Health System offering October mammogram special