Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in Las Vegas for the week of Oct. 6 throuh 13:
1. First Friday is celebrating its 15th anniversary on Oct. 6. This month's theme is "One World Through Art" and the anniversary is a celebration of all who have helped make First Friday happen. Featured artist for this month is Geneva E. Marquez. Highlights are the artwalk, paint-by-numbers, drum circle, live music, and kids zone.
2. Megadeth performs Oct. 6 in the Pearl Concert Theater at The Palms. Before the concert, bass player David Ellefson will be at a meet-and-greet and fundraiser for shooting victims at Count Vamp'd from 7 to 9 p.m. Oct. 5. The event will also feature a coffee tasting.
3. The RiSE Festival is happening Oct. 6 and 7 in the Mojave Desert about 32 miles northeast of Las Vegas. There will be live entertainment, more than a dozen food trucks, and the lantern ceremony.
4. The grand reopening of Donut Mania in Henderson will take place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Oct. 7. There will be free donuts and an exclusive cast signing by the cast of "Tanked."
5. The 55th annual Art in the Park is happening Oct. 7 and 8 in Boulder City. The event is one of the largest outdoor juried festivals in the Southwest and is the largest fundraiser for the Boulder City Hospital Foundation. More than 325 artists are participating this year.
6. Vegas Roots Community Garden is hosting the Grow Your Own Festival from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 7. There will be gardening workshops, chef and ffod demos, a kids zone, craft vendors, food trucks, and live entertainment.
7. Oktoberfest in Downtown Las Vegas at the Historic Fifth Street School on Oct. 7 will feature German craft beers, German music, pretzels and rolls, potato pancakes, brats and sauerkraut, potato salad, strudel and more. There will also be beer, wine and Jagermeister for sale to those who are 21 and older. Presented by City of Las Vegas and Original German-American Social Club of Nevada.
8. The 25th annual Grape Stomp Festival happens Oct. 7 at the Pahrump Valley Winery. There will be a grape stomping competition, wine tasting, food, live music, artisan/craft booths, and the biggest wine sale of the year. General admission is $10.
9. The 2nd annual Around the World progressive dining experience and culinary world tour is happening Oct. 7 in Downtown Summerlin. Participating restaurants include Maggiano's Little Italy, CRAVE America, Public School 702, Fogo de Chao, Shake Shack and CREAM. Tickets are $80 to $100. Proceeds benefit The Shade Tree of Las Vegas.
10. A charity bicycle ride to help the victims of the Las Vegas shooting is happening Oct. 7 in Downtown Las Vegas. The ride will start at Huntridge Tavern. The ride will stop at The Bunkhouse and ReBar on Main Street. There will be food trucks, live entertainment and a raffle with great prizes. Proceeds will benefit the Las Vegas Victims' Fund.
11. Performances of Disney's "The Little Mermaid" continues through Sunday at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. The story is based on one of Hans Christian Andersen's most beloved stories with music by eight-time Academy Award winner Alan Menken.
12. Join the Neon Museum for a double-decker bus tour of Las Vegas neon on Oct. 8. The tour will include both vintage signs as well as newer neon, including 9 restored historic signs from the Neon Museum collection. The evening concludes with a guided walk through the Neon Boneyard.
13. Twilight Yoga in the Park on Oct. 9 will feature sunset yoga by T.R.Y. (Trauma Recovery Yoga), an art exhibit, picnic, pop-up shop, games and much more. It's happening at Craig Ranch Regional Park.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things list, send an email with details to email@example.com.