Here is a list of 13 things to do this week for the week of Jan. 31 through Feb. 6:
1. The Last Great Party is happening this weekend at the Hard Rock Hotel on Paradise Road. There will be live entertainment, food and beverage specials and a watch party for the Big Game on Sunday.
2. Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas is celebrating its 16th anniversary with the largest-ever celebrity keg tapping, special menu and cake cutting at 7 p.m. Jan. 31. Frank Marino will serve as the event's official Burgermeister. Attendees include The Chippendales and Thunder From Down Under and cast members from "X Burlesque," "X Country" and "X Rocks."
3. Bad Beat Brewing in Henderson is hosting "Meet the Brewers of Bad Beat" from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday. A meet-and-greet will begin at 6, followed by Q&A at 7. Beers will be 50% off during the event.
4. The East Las Vegas Community Center on Eastern Avenue is hosting an indoor garage sale from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Free admission. Kid friendly. One man's junk is another man's treasure.
5. Join a ranger at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 1 at the Boulder Beach Amphitheater in the Lake Mead Recreation Area to learn more about the stars that make up the night sky. The Las Vegas Astronomical Society will be on hand for telescope viewing of distant constellations and far-away planets from 6-8 p.m. For more information, call 702-293-8990.
6. CraftHaus Brewery hosts its sixth annual Comrade Day on Feb. 1 so brew lovers may enjoy their strong, bold, dark Russian Imperial Stouts! There will be nine variations on tap, pastry pairing desserts, vertical flights of previous vintages, food from Slater’s 50/50 and fun! No tickets required, just purchase the $5 keeper glass. 21+ event.
7. All Nacho Daddy locations (downtown, West Sahara Avenue and Las Vegas Strip) are inviting football fans to enjoy boneless wing and other food specials throughout the game. There's a $20 admission charge for the Strip location.
8. Happy Place, an interactive, immersive pop-experience with larger-than-life installations and multi-sensory themed rooms at Mandalay Bay, are offering $10 tickets to anyone where their favorite team's football jersey on Feb. 2.
9. Distill and Remedy's Tavern (11 locations total) will be offering touchdown-worthy food and drink specials at their locations. There will also be prize giveaways. Food specials include Stuffed Deep Fried Grilled Cheese sandwiches and Sloppy Joe Sliders.
10. Beer Park at Paris Las Vegas is hosting a rooftop bash with an elaborate tailgate spread for the Big Game. They also have more than 75 HDTVs. Big Game party packages start at $125.
11. Clint Carvalho & his Extreme Parrots are back this weekend at Springs Preserve. Show times are 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Carvalho was on "America's Got Talent" and his one-of-a-kind show will amaze and amuse audiences of all ages.
12. The Underground Speakeasy at the Mob Museum in downtown Las Vegas offers dance instruction once a month. This month, they will be teaching guests how to jitterbug from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Feb. 3. Whether accompanied by a partner or not, guests should arrive ready to make friends. Sponsored by Zappos.com.
13. The City of Las Vegas and the Doolittle Senior Center on J Street are teaming up for the Good-Time Catfish Fry from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Feb. 6 at the center. The fry is in honor of Black History Month. Cost is $10 per person.
BONUS EVENT FROM OUR SPONSOR SOUTH POINT
Singer Frankie Moreno is back at the South Point on Feb. 6. At just the age of 10 years old, Moreno made his debut on CBS “Star Search.” Singer, showman, songwriter and musician, Moreno will entertain the audience with his highly contagious music and playful stage antics. Tickets are on sale starting at $20.