Super Bowl Sunday is one of the most popular days of the year to order pizza. About 60% of takeout orders for the big game are pizza according to Wikipedia. So here's a list of some of the best deals we found at the big pizza chains and a few Las Vegas favorites. Certain locations have carryout only specials and exclusive deals using their mobile app.
- Large pizza with up to 5 toppings for $9.99 – carryout only
- Large 1-topping and 8 pc chicken for $15.99
- 2 large 2-topping pizzas, cheesy bread, 8 piece chicken and a 2 liter for $29.99
- Large 2-topping pizza for $7.99 – online order only
- 2 or more medium 2-topping pizzas are $5.99 each
- Large 3-topping pizza and 8 wings for $19.99
Pizza Hut rewards members who join prior to the start of the big game will win a free medium 2-topping pizza to e redeemed from February 8-11 if the record for fastest touchdown (14 seconds) is broken.
- Large 3-topping pizza for $8.99 – carryout only
- Large 2-topping pizza and cheesesticks for $14.00
- 2 large specialty pizza for $20.00
Papa John’s rewards members who order $15 or more of pizza and sides and use promo code SUPERBOWL52 will receive 25 Papa Rewards points that can be redeemed for a free large pizza Monday through February 18.
For these carryout places it's still a good idea to call ahead.
Papa Murphy's: Get their online coupons for $2 off any large pizza or $3 off any family size pizza.
Little Caesar's: Their ultimate supreme with 5 toppings is $9.00.
Metro Pizza: Their big game special is 2 large 1-topping pizza and garlic knots for $28.95. You can add wings for an additional $5.00.
Naked City Pizza: They have dine-in specials and recommend calling ahead early to reserve your pickup order.