Here is a list of the most-read stories for the month of November.
1. Local pastor arrested for robbing same casino 3 times
Gregory Bolusan, senior pastor at Grace Bible Church, arrested in late October for attempting to rob M Resort 3 times. Later revealed that his wife worked at the property.
2. Man escapes from Henderson mental facility
A man described as violent by police escaped from Henderson mental facility. Later arrested in California.
3. Las Vegas mom dies of childbirth complications
39-year-old woman dies of complications after giving birth to 4th child. The family is calling the baby a miracle child though and determined to move forward
4. Man who killed neighbors killed by police
A man with a history of mental illness kills two of his neighbors. He was later shot and killed by police.
5. 16-year-old dead after shooting after fight in North Las Vegas
A 16-year-old boy shot during fight in North las Vegas. 2 other people also shot. The teenager died.
6. PHOTOS: 2017 Veterans Day Parade
Las Vegas is home to one of the biggest Veterans Day parades in the country.
7.14-year-old Henderson boy killed by his father
A 14-year-old boy who lived on his own was killed by his father. His father may not have approved that his child was gay.
8. TMZ reports O.J. Simpson banned from Cosmopolitan after he got drunk
TMZ reported that O.J. Simpson was banned from a hotel-casino after he became drunk and belligerent. However, his lawyer and witnesses say that was not the case.
9. Officer involved in shooting has 1 October connection
A Las Vegas police officer involved in shooting of man who killed his neighbors was also on team that broke into mass shooter Stephen Paddock's room.
10. Nevada hospitals ranked by national nonprofit
Leapfrog releases ranking of hospitals in the U.S. Nevada's hospitals were ranked 46th in the country. University Medical Center received a D grade.