LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Caesars Entertainment Corporation announced plans to resume operations at Paris Las Vegas on June 18 at 10 a.m., following successful reopenings of Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas and Harrah’s Las Vegas.
RELATED: Westgate hotel-casino reopening June 18, requiring masks at some tables
As previously announced, the gaming floor and other amenities at The LINQ Hotel + Experience opened today. Paris Las Vegas will be offering renovated guest rooms and suites, a variety of food and beverage amenities, access to the outdoor pool, as well as slot machines and table games on the casino floor.
RELATED: Here is what else is opening during Phase 2
The following amenities will open at Paris Las Vegas:
Food and Beverage
- Gordon Ramsay Steak – Thursday through Sunday, 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- JJ's Boulangerie (dining room) – daily, 24 hours
- La Pizza (express window) – daily, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- La Creperie – breakfast daily, 6 a.m. to noon
- Café Belle Madeleine – breakfast daily, 5 a.m. to noon
- Arc Bar – daily, 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Le Central Bar – daily, 24 hours
- Gustav’s Bar – daily, 24 hours
- Le Cabaret Bar – daily, 2 p.m. to close
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant – daily, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Café Americano – daily, 6 a.m. to noon
- BEER PARK – now open daily, 2 p.m. to close
- HEXX Kitchen + Bar – now open daily, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mon Ami Gabi – now open daily, 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Soleil Pool – daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (hours may vary based on weather)
The Company previously announced that it has suspended fees for paid self-parking in Las Vegas.
Among the enhanced health and safety protocols are more frequent cleaning and sanitization. Caesars has also implemented a health screening program for all employees. Team members are required to wear masks, which will be provided by the Company. Guests will also be provided masks and will be strongly encouraged to wear them throughout their visit.