The Las Vegas-Clark County Library District will reopen most of its libraries to the public beginning June 4.
This will be the first time that the public can enter their neighborhood libraries since the COVID-19 outbreak caused a sudden closure of the Library District on March 16.
Regular library hours will be reinstated with varying and limited services available at 24 of the 25 Library District branches.
The following services will be available starting June 4:
- Print, copy, and fax services
- Continued Wi-Fi expansion into parking lots
- Computer Centers, Tech Labs, Makerspaces, Youth and Adult PCs are available, but limited, as social distancing must be enforced.
- Laptops, Chromebooks, tablets, and other devices on a limited basis.
· Curbside Service continues at 19 locations
· Customers can retrieve items that they have placed on hold, either through Curbside Service or by entering the branch
· Customers can receive phone and in-person reference assistance from our librarians
· Customers can go to a desk in-person to ask questions and request materials
For more information and list of the libraries set to open, check out their website.