LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Millions of people flock to Las Vegas to spend their time and money on the Las Vegas Strip. But if you are a Las Vegas local, you know that there is much more to experience.
Welcome to "How to Vegas," your weekly guide for places and things that Las Vegas locals or visitors who want to explore can enjoy. This week, we'll show you a unique museum, introduce you to a Vegas headliner, show off some tasty places to eat, explore the area's natural history and more.
WATCH THE FULL EPISODE IN THE VIDEO PLAYER ABOVE.
Links to stories in this week's episode:
- Tiny spoons, bird feet: Just a few things you'll find inside Vegas' odd little collections museum
- VEGAS SPOTLIGHT: Lorena Peril from Fantasy at Luxor
- Vegas Eats with Melinda Sheckells | Jan. 14, 2022
- STARRING LAS VEGAS: Latest Vegas connections onscreen
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum connecting visitors with past and present