LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — Business owners in unincorporated Clark County are now able to apply for a Small Business Stabilization Grant.
13 Helps | Programs, help available in the Las Vegas area
The county will award local businesses between $5,000 to $10,000 depending on how many employees the business has. The deadline for the grant application is Sept. 29.
To learn more or apply, click here.
RELATED: Attorney weighs in as commercial evictions resume in Nevada
- The business location must be within Unincorporated Clark County The business address on the business license will be used to confirm jurisdiction. Businesses within Incorporated Cities are NOT eligible: (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, and Mesquite)
- Must have 20 or fewer full-time employees as of March 15, 2020. Sole proprietor and home-based business are eligible
- Must have an active Clark County business license. A copy of the business license will be needed. NV State licenses are insufficient by themselves
- Business must have been operating on or before September 15, 2019. The date on your business license will be used to determine operational dates.
- Must have an actual financial hardship (financial statements from 2019 & 2020 will be reviewed)
- Must not have any federal, state, or county tax liens.