The Vegas Golden Knights will be auctioning two exclusive player experiences at the 2020 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open Championship Pro Am, a PGA TOUR event at TPC Summerlin starting Sept. 29 at 1:30 p.m. through 2 p.m. on Oct. 2.
Fans will have the opportunity to bid on playing with Max Pacioretty & Matthew Wolff or Jonathan Marchessault & Tony Finau.
The package includes all of the following:
- (1) Night Hotel Accommodation at Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa on Oct. 6
- (1) Playing Spot for the winner and a guest in Championship Pro Am Wednesday, Oct. 7 alongside Max Pacioretty & Matthew Wolff or Jonathan Marchessault & Tony Finau
- Elevated Food options available on the Driving Range and throughout the course
- (1) Pro Am Contestant Badge (Inside the Ropes Access)
- (1) Pro Am Gift Package
- Signed pin flag from PGA TOUR pro playing partner
- (1) Wednesday Clubhouse Parking Pass
- (2) Weekly Tickets Thursday - Sunday to special VIP Hospitality Experience
To bid on these exclusive player experiences, click here or text ShrinersVGKF to 76278.
Bidding will start at $6,000. All of the proceeds from these two auction experiences will go to Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Please note these are two separate experiences up for auction to play with either Pacioretty & Wolff or Marchessault & Finau. Those who enter cannot play/win both.
A full list of rules can be found here. A COVID-19 test will be required to play.