VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System (VASNHS) is hosting a Women’s Health Day on Feb. 20 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Women’s Health Clinic at the North Las Vegas VA Medical Center.
Attendees will have the opportunity to use many services including:
· Scheduling Mammograms and Bone Density scans
· Breast examinations
· Pap smears to detect cervical cancer
· STD screening
· Routine lab draws
· Mental Health Services
· My HealtheVet Sign Up and Verification
· HealtheLiving assessment to find out your Health Age
· Learn about yoga, acupuncture, and Whole Health Programs
Women’s Health Clinic doctors and nurses will be available so Veterans can access many of their health care needs all in one day. Veterans must have an appointment to attend Women’s Health Day as there are limited slots available due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Appointments can be scheduled by calling the Women’s Health Clinic at (702) 791-9000 ext. 19176 or emailing Dr. Cynthia Garner at Cynthia.Garner@va.gov.
VASNHS plans to host Women’s Health Day events on a quarterly basis, with events planned for May 15, July 17, and Sept. 18.