LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The Neon Museum is offering Nevada residents a special “Love Our Vegas (LOV)” admission ticket through June 30. Admission tickets to The Neon Boneyard or its nighttime projection-mapping spectacle, “Brilliant!” are available for just $10 each.
New public health protocols in place:
- No-touch digital forehead thermometers are being used to screen staff and guests.
- Limited number of people are admitted into the museum to account for social distancing.
- New protective equipment is installed at the museum’s front desk.
- All staff wear face masks and gloves.
- All frequently touched surfaces are wiped down at least once an hour.
This is taking place now through June 30
Check www.neonmuseum.org for opening hours and prices.
The Neon Museum is located at 700 Las Vegas Boulevard North Las Vegas, NV 89101.