The U.S. Postal Service is hiring seasonal employees to assist with holiday mail volumes at multiple postal facilities.
These retail, delivery, and transportation positions pay from $17 per hour and up (depending on the position) plus possible night shift differential and overtime.
Candidates must be:
- Willing to work the afternoon or evening shifts
- Be available to work through the end of December
- Able to work up to 6 - 7 days a week for a possible 35-50 hours per week
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident alien
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Willing to work on their feet in a fast-paced environment
- Go to: usps.com/careers
- Click the “Search Now” button, then click “Search jobs”
- Key the name of the city in the keyword space and click “Start”.
- Follow the prompts to apply. A written examination is not required for casual applicants.
Interested applicants should check the website daily as new positions are posted each week.