24Meals, the nonprofit started by the Fresinski family of Henderson in March to provide chef-prepared meals delivered along with uplifting messages of encouragement, has quickly grown.
The organization now serves chef-prepared, home-cooked meals to more than 150 households each week and has delivered more than 6,500 meals to date.
Thus far, its efforts have been made possible by donations of food, cash and volunteers to cook and deliver meals, as well as support from Wilder Gourmet and the Fresinskis’ own financial contributions.
The public can support 24Meals by:
- If you are a local chef and would like to participate please email Katinka@24Meals.org
- Food donations: Email Katinka Fresinski to receive a drop-off location or to arrange a pick-up time: Katinka@24Meals.org.
- Cash donations: PayPal and Venmo @team24meals using #24Meals in the description
- Delivery drivers: To offer delivery services, email Lisa Delisle: Lisa@24meals.org.
- Food distributors and food brokers interested in getting products in front of chefs while helping a great cause please email: Matt@24Meals.org.