LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement, came in at No. 4 in USA TODAY’s 10 Best Readers’ Choice travel award rankings for best history museum.
The award represents the most recent accolade received by the museum, which is accredited by the American Alliance of Museums.
“This most recent designation places us in great company, alongside some of the nation’s most esteemed museums, each dedicated to illuminating important aspects of U.S. history,” said Jonathan Ullman, president, and chief executive officer, The Mob Museum.
The full list of winners for the best history museum is below:
- National Museum of the Marine Corps
- The Henry Ford Museum
- National Infantry Museum & Soldier Center
- The Mob Museum
- National Museum of the Pacific War
- The American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Museum of Native American History
- National Civil Rights Museum
- The National WWII Museum
- Museum of History & Industry
More information on The Mob Museum is also available here.