Las Vegas Ballpark is pleased to announce a one-day food drive benefiting Three Square Food Bank.
The drive is set for Nov. 18 from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Guests are encouraged to drive up and safely drop off non-perishable donations to help fight hunger in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Aviators mascots – Spruce the Goose and Aviator - will be in attendance for social distanced high fives and air hugs.
Requested donations include:
- Meat and high-protein: Canned items, including meat, tuna, ham, salmon, stew, chili, spam, peanut butter, soups, beans
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Carbohydrates: Boxed cereal, oatmeal, flour, instant mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, rice
- Personal hygiene: Toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, bar soap, deodorant, shaving products
- Baby products: Diapers, baby wipes (baby formula must have a 90+ day shelf life)
- Paper cleaning items: Toilet paper, paper towels, plastic storage bags (e.g., baggies/Ziploc bags), disposable eating utensils
- Allergy-friendly products: Soy, almond and rice milk, gluten-free canned/boxed soups, rice pasta, gluten-free mac and cheese, rice cereal, alternative nut butters (almond, sunflower, cashew and walnut)
- Please no glass containers, perishable items, baby food, or home-canned foods.
For more on Las Vegas Ballpark, visit their website.