Lake Mead Mohave Adventures/Guest Services, Inc. announces the reopening of additional services, amenities, lodging, small boat and houseboat rentals, now available just in time for Memorial Day weekend.
The available services and opening time frame follow:
Callville Bay Resort & Marina:
- Opening May 21: table seating and to-go food and beverage (12 to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday); retail shop, fuel dock, small boat and houseboat rentals (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily).
- RV Park open as of May 8.
Cottonwood Cove Resort & Marina:
- Opening May 22: RV Park, motel, retail shop, fuel dock, (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., daily); small boat and kayak rentals (8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Thursday through Monday)
- Opening May 29: Houseboat rentals (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., daily)
- Opening June 15: to-go food and beverage (8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday and Sunday)
Echo Bay RV Village:
- Opening May 25: RV Park, retail shop and fuel docks (8 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily)
Lake Mead RV Village:
- Opening May 21: RV Park (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily)
- Retail shop open as of May 15 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily)
Temple Bar Resort & Marina:
-Land and dock fuel, motel, RV spaces, retail store with limited inventory – all open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
-No food and beverage, boat rentals at this time.
Willow Beach Marina & Campground:
- Opening May 20: RV park, retail shop, fuel docks and small boat/kayak rentals (8 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily)
- Opening May 29: to-go food and beverage (8 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily)
For guidelines from the National Park Service regarding recreating safely and responsibly in the parks during the current public health emergency, click here.
Updates to service availability will be posted on the destinations’ Facebook pages: @callvillebaymarina, @cottonwoodcovemarina, @echobayrv, @hooverdamrafttour, @lakemeadrvvillage, @templebarlakemead, @willowbeachmarina.