Television personality, model, author and drag queen RuPaul will headline this year's IDEAS Series at the Life is Beautiful festival in downtown Las Vegas.
The annual festival isn't just about music. The festival also features art, food and inspirational speakers.
The 2016 IDEAS Series will highlight three different daily themes over the multi-day festival: “Self Transformation,” showcasing speakers telling their own journey of personal growth, inspiring listeners on how they can transform their own lives; “Local Transformation,” surrounding topics on how to make an impact in your local community, whether through exercising one’s right to vote or creating a new company; and “Global Transformation,” informing listeners on how to impact and transform societies and old ways of thinking through big ideas, movements and community service.
Other speakers in this year's series include:
- CEO and founder of Lumoid Aarthi Ramamurthy
- Las Vegas-based spoken word poet Audeo Piouz
- Actress on CW’s “Jane the Virgin” and entrepreneur Azie Tesfai
- Sensational teen dancer on “America’s Got Talent” Benjamin Yonattan
- Founders of Two Blind Brothers Brad & Bryan Manning
- New York Times best-selling author Cal Fussman
- HBO Def Poetry Jam star and actor on “Inside Man” Carlos Andrés Gómez
- Lifetime’s “Little Women: LA” reality star Christy McGinity Gibel
- Multimedia street artist D*Face
- Founder of do-it-yourself lifestyle brand P.S. – I Made This Erica Domesek
- Co-founder of I AM THAT GIRL Emily Greener
- Founder and CEO of Spartan Race Joe De Sena
- Founder and CEO of YING Bank Karla Ballard William
- Digital interface innovator and founder of Novalia Dr. Kate Stone
- Vice president of marketing and creative for Rock the Vote Luis Calderin
- Entrepreneur and blogger Maren Kate Donovan
- Actress and comedian Maysoon Zayid
- Artist and author of I Can See Your Beauty Nathanael Lark
- American contemporary street artist, graphic designer and illustrator Shepard Fairey
- Fashion expert and host of TLC’s “Love, Lust or Run” Stacy London
- American voice actor known for playing Phineas in Disney Channel’s “Phineas and Ferb” Vincent Martella
- Top-selling author of “Flying without a Net,” Vital Germaine
Also, this year’s IDEAS Series will feature a diverse lineup of entertainment and activations between presentations including 2016 Female Magician of the Year by the International Magicians Society, Jen Kramer; Las Vegas entertainer, Jay R Beatbox; entrepreneur, Chip Conrad; and more.
RuPaul will speak at 4 p.m. Sept. 24 on the Troubadour Stage.
Life is Beautiful’s IDEAS Series is part of the festival ticket. Festival attendees will have access to these exceptional panels alongside performances by music legends such as GRAMMY® winner Mumford & Sons; electronic dance music and multi-platinum recording artist, Empire of the Sun; award-winning hip-hop star J. Cole; legendary rock-band Jane’s Addiction; Platinum recording artists and folk rock-band The Lumineers; American dance music artists Major Lazer and more.
RELATED: Life is Beautiful releases daily lineup
Life is Beautiful Music & Art Festival returns to Downtown Las Vegas Sept. 23 – 25. For more detail on the culinary events throughout the weekend and to purchase single day or 3-day tickets, please visit www.lifeisbeautiful.com.