October is National Pizza Month and Las Vegas has made the list of top cities for pizza.
TripAdvisor took a look at millions of reviews and opinions from diners and used that information to compile the top pizzerias in the country and the best cities for pizza.
The top restaurants for pizza include:
1. Regina Pizzeria – Boston, Massachusetts
2. Bleecker Street Pizza – New York City, New York
3. Modern Apizza – New Haven, Connecticut
4. Home Slice Pizza – Austin, Texas
5. Moose's Tooth Pub and Pizzeria – Anchorage, Alaska
The top cities for pizza include:
1. New York City, New York
2. Chicago, Illinois
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. San Francisco, California
5. Orlando, Florida
The top rated pizza in Las Vegas is Pizza Rock, which is located in downtown Las Vegas.
Villa Italian Kitchen is celebrating National Pizza Month by offering free slices during its 9th annual Have A Slice Day on Oct. 18.
for more information.