Tis the season for cookies and cocktails. Here are some seasonal cocktails available in Las Vegas.
Cafe Americano is featuring a variety of festive cocktails through Dec. 31 made with Drake’s Organic Spirits. The most popular Vegas Valley is made with Drake’s Organic Vodka, strawberry puree, lemon juice and a splash of prosecco ($17).
JING LAS VEGAS
JING Las Vegas is offering their festive JINGle Spritz through Christmas Day. Made with champagne, cinnamon, fresh squeezed lemon, Sovany Apple Sparkling Soda and topped with a flamed rosemary garnish, this festive cocktail is the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit. ($16, $8 on happy hour).
La Strega is launching a Wintry cocktail menu to carry guests through the holiday season and beyond. Enjoy six carefully handcrafted cocktails that appease to the most particular of tastes, available beginning Fri., Dec. 11 through early Spring. Cocktails on the dedicated menu include:
- Ramona (Vodka, Reposado Tequila, Strega, Lemon, Soda, $13)
- Cynthia (Bourbon, Banana Liquor, Brown Sugar, Chocolate, Walnut, Lemon, Egg Whites, $14)
- Janis (Gin, Italicus, Meletti Amaro, Persimmon, Vanilla, Prosecco, $13)
- Malory (Choice of Whiskey or Rum, Port Reduction, Allspice Dram, Vanilla, House-Made Apple Cider, $13)
- Viola (Brown Butter Bourbon, Barrel-Aged Maple, Cocchi Di Torino, Amaro Nonino, Walnut, $13)
- Vivian (Vodka, Mezcal, Pineapple, Cinnamon, Lemon, Yuzu, $13)
PARK ON FREMONT
Park on Fremont is offering several festive cocktails:
- The Rye Not A Mule?, made with Bulleit Rye whiskey, maple syrup, lemon juice, cardamon bitters and a poached apple
- Nightmare on Xmas, a mulled sour made with barrel aged cherry sour, maple syrup, cinnamon, star anise, cloves, cardamon and sliced orange
- Foggy Noggin Martini, made with Bacardi Spiced Rum, Ellis Island’s Eggnog, cinnamon and nutmeg magic dust
- Crantastic Park, a combination of BSB Brown Sugar Bourbon, lemon juice, orange bitters, cranberry juice and ginger ale
- S’more Coco Please!, made with 360 Madagascar Vanilla Vodka, toasted marshmallow syrup, hot cocoa, whipped cream and graham cracker crumbles.
RED ROCK HOTEL-CASINO
The Merry Crimson pop-up at Red Rock hotel-casino is offering several season cocktails, including”
- Festive AF made with Mt. Gay Black Barrel Rim, coconut, pineapple, species Demerara, cinnamon, lemon and Angostru bitters
- Reindeer Room made with Crown Royal Northern Rye, spiced pear, vanilla, Angostura bitters
- The Tree Isn’t The Only Thing Getting Lit made with Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey, lemon, blueberry Red Bull
- Drink Up Grinches made with Grey Goose vodka, Bombay Sapphire gin, Bacardi rum, Midori, lemon-lime soda and lemon.
- The Nutcracker made with 8Ball Chocolate Whiskey, peanut butter syrup, chocolate and cream.
- Drunken Chocolate Bomb, a chocolate sphere filled with hot cocoa and marshmallow melted in your cup with hot milk and spiked with Captain Morgan Gingerbread Rum.
Golden Circle Sportsbook & Bar, Gilley’s Restaurant and Breeze Bar are offering 2 holiday drinks:
- Christmas Cider made with Jack Daniels Honey, Jack Daniels Fire and Angry Orchard Cider garnished with a cinnamon stick. $12
- Candy Cane Martini made with Deep Eddy Vodka, Peppermint Schnapps, grenadine finished with a candy cane rim. $12
Holiday-inspired cocktails are available at The Venetian hotel-casino’s Electra Cocktail Club and The Dorsey through Dec. 31. Cocktails are $18 each.
- Roman Holiday made with Mitcher’s Rye and Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur
- Alpine Negroni made with Ford’s Gin
- Lion’s Tale Fix made with Woodford Reserve
- Punch bowl made with Jameson Caskmates Stout Edition and Jamaican Rum for $90.