'Dog Days' Farmers Market returns to Inspirada, the master-planned community in Henderson, from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. on April 27.
The four-hour, third annual event will be jam-packed with pet-friendly activities, services and retail offerings, including:
- Free dog obstacle course hosted by K-9 Allure
- K-9 demonstrations by the Henderson Police Department
- Donation drive and pet adoption through City of Henderson Animal Care and Control and NSPCA. Those who donate will receive a complimentary Cookie Bar treat.
- Free pet photos by Pet O’graphique
- Giveaways for kids and pets
- Various food trucks offering their signature cuisine, including Cookie Bar, Sticky Iggy's and Cousins Maine.
In addition, guests can shop the fresh52 Farmers' Market for artisan and organic goods from fresh52 vendors, including fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, gourmet items, artisan wares, soaps, oils and vinegars, spices, teas and more.
The market will be located in Solista Park at Inspirada, 1890 Via Firenze, Henderson.