The opening date for celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay's new Hell's Kitchen in front of Caesars Palace has been announced and reservations are being accepted.
Here are 10 reasons you might want to check it out:
1. As guests enter Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen, they will be welcomed by a piece straight from the set -- the iconic bronze HK sign with pitchfork.
2. Once inside, guests will not only feel but hear the energy of the space, with audible kitchen commands. You too may catch yourself repeating back, “yes, chef!”
3. Several of the most successful signature menu items and recipes featured on the television show can be experienced at the finest quality during lunch and dinner including; pan-seared scallops, lobster butternut squash risotto, truffle carbonara and crispy skin salmon.
4. Red and blue design details will be dispersed throughout the restaurant, but most prominently around the kitchen, which serves as a focal point, much like the show.
5. Pulled directly from the small screen, chefs and cooks in the kitchen will be in the exact uniforms from the show -- red and blue jackets with coordinating bandanas.
6. Hell’s Kitchen iconic “H” and pitchfork symbols are cleverly featured throughout the custom-designed, laser-cut screen partitions and soft charcoal and ash-hued wallcovering.
7. To emphasize the show’s fiery spirit, custom designed lighting that combine brass rods with pitchfork features runs across the high ceilings.
8. Special menu items direct from the show will be added as new episodes air.
9. The winner of Season 17 of Hell's Kitchen All-Stars, now airing, will be named Head Chef. Tune in now to get familiar with who you may see cooking it up in the kitchen next.
10. Mark your calendars for the restaurant’s fiery grand opening, set to take place Friday, Jan. 26. Public festivities begin at 4 p.m. in the Roman Plaza area, just outside of the HELL’S KITCHEN restaurant, at Caesars Palace.
The restaurant will seat nearly 300 guests and will offer a daily lunch, dinner and spirited bar menu. The restaurant's floor-to-ceiling glass windows will offer ideal views of the Las Vegas Strip.
The new restaurant is a partnership between Gordon Ramsay and Caesars Entertainment in conjunction with ITV America.
"Hell's Kitchen" airs in the U.S. on FOX and is produced by ITV Entertainment in association with A. Smith & Co. Productions. Arthur Smith, Kent Weed, Kenny Rosen, David Eilenberg and Gordon Ramsay serve as executive producers.It also airs in 41 countries around the globe.
Ramsay has multiple restaurants in Las Vegas. His other restaurants include Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace, Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris Las Vegas, Gordon Ramsay Burger at Planet Hollywood, and Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at The LINQ Promenade