Here is a list of 13 things to do this week for the week of Sept. 9 through 15:
1. The Commemorative Air Force Airpower History Tour is in Henderson through Sept. 11. This year's tour is featuring Fifi, a B-29 airplane that was used to drop nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Other planes will also be on display.
2. The annual Harvest Festival & Craft Show is happening Sept. 9-11 at Cashman Center. It is one of the largest indoor art & craft shows on the West Coast. Handmade items include jewelry, clothing, specialty foods, photography, ceramics and more.
3."Tomorrowland" with George Clooney will be the September Movie in the Park on Sept. 9 at Centennial Hills Park Amphitheater. Blankets and folding chairs welcome. A food truck will be available.
4. The sassy Wanda Sykes is back at Treasure Island on Sept. 9. Sykes is known for her boisterous personality and witty humor. She has been featured in countless comedy specials, TV shows and feature films.
5. The Zombies perform Sept 9 at the Golden Nugget. The group was founded in 1961. Hit songs include "She's Not There," "Tell Her No" and "Time of the Season."
6. The Fall Classic Custom & Rod Car Show is taking place Sept. 10 in Bicentennial Park in Boulder City. In addition to the car show, there will be a swap meet and other vendors.
7. The classic rock tribute band Yellow Brick Road has returned to Red Rock Resort. They perform every Saturday in Rocks Lounge. YBR performs hits frm the 70s and 80s. They also perform Fridays at Sunset Station.
8. The Las Vegas Philharmonic will open its season on Sept. 10 in Reynolds Hall at The Smith Center for Performing Arts with the West Coast premiere of American composer Kevin Beaver's "Bright Sky," which is based on Diane Gregory's poem.
9. Skye Canyon will host Skye & Stars, an evening of stargazing with the Las Vegas Astronomical Society, on Sept. 10. Telescopes available between 7:30 and 9 p.m. Bring your own food or buy a picnic box from Rachel's Kitchen. The event takes place at Skye Canyon Park and is free and open to the public.
10. The Average White Band from Scotland is considered by many to be one of the most respected soul and funk bands in history. They perform Sept. 10 at Aliante hotel-casino.
11. The Ho'olaule'a Pacific Islands Festival is taking place Sept. 10-11 at Henderson Events Plaza. Enjoy different islands foods and watch Hawaiian-style performances on stage.
12. Drake brings the Summer Sixteen Tour to T-Mobile Arena on Sept. 11. The rapper/songwriter will be joined by special guest Future. Drake's latest album is titled "View."
13. The 27th annual San Gennaro Feast opens Sept. 13 at Craig Ranch Park. The family-oriented festival is held in the honor of Saint Gennaro and features a wide variety of ethnic food, live entertainment, amusement rides and games.
If you would like to submit an item for 13 Things, send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.