The following is a list of 13 things to do in the Las Vegas valley for the week of Sept. 6 through 12:
1. The Harvest Festival Original Art & Craft Show is back this weekend and its happening in the World Market Center Pavilions. The annual show features hundreds of artisans offering handmade art, fine jewelry, wood art, metalwork, fine photography, specialty food and more. $9 general admission, discounts for others.
2. The "Atomic Saloon Show" is kicking off this weekend at The Venetian. The new show puts the wild in Wild West and features an international cast of comic actors, variety acts and acrobats. The show is produced by Spiegelworld and made its debut at the 2019 Edinburgh Festival.
3. The Big Blues Bender continues this weekend at Hard Rock hotel-casino. Performers include Robert Cray, Robert Earl and The Broadcasters, Victor Wainwright & The Train, Bender Brass Band, ben Rice, The Moanin' Blacksnakes, Little Steven and The Disciples of Soul, Tab Benoit, Guitar Shorty, Vanessa Collier, One Night on Yasgur's Farm, Sarah Grace, Anne Harris & Friends, Ghost Town Blues Band and many more.
4. The Zombie Rampage Paintball Hunt is opening at The Plaza hotel-casino's Core Arena on Sept. 6. This all-new attraction brings to Las Vegas the thrills of paintball shooting, live target interaction, and monster trucks! Every Wednesday through Sunday evening in September, guests can climb aboard a 14-foot tall monster bus and fire away at the zombies roaming the arena.
5. The Kingdom Choir is kicking off their North American tour in Las Vegas with a performance on Sept. 6 at Sammy Davis Jr. Festival Plaza in Lorenzi park. The British gospel choir became famous after their performed during The Royal Wedding of Prince Harry of Wales and Meghan Markle. Tickets are $25 plus. The tour is in support of their debut album "Stand By Me."
6. Distill is opening a new location on Sept. 6 at 7159 S. Durango Drive and they are having a party. There will be $3 Miller Lite draft beers, $5 Malibu shot specials and specialty cocktails starting at $5 along with hourly giveaways and live music. Executive Chef Jeff McCarthy put together a dinner buffet of menu favorites such as Mashed Potato Bites, Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla, Beef Tenderloin Tips, Cajun Chicken Alfredo and much more. The grand opening party is free.
7. Want to learn to be an influencer? Nordstrom Fashion Show is hosting the Influencer Lab featuring Farah Merhi, CEO of Inspire Me Home Decor, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 7. There will be a panel with TV host Lays Brenha and lifestyle blogger Lindsey Gurk, singer Christina Amato and digital marketing expert Melissa Tierney. Other highlights include pop-up shops and networking power hour.
8. Cowabunga Bay water park is celebrating heroes on Sept. 7 and 8. Active and retired military, military veterans, police officers, firefighters, first responders, doctors and nurses will be admitted free along with one guest. Must present an active ID or badge. Accompany family and friends will be admitted for $14.99 each.
9. The Tony Marques Band will perform Sept. 7 as part of the Inspirada Concerts in the Park series. There will also be various food trucks at the event and lawn games for the entire family. Admission is free and all ages are welcome.
10. Heart -- Ann and Nancy Wilson -- return to the road for the first time in 3 years and they are bringing the "Love Alive Tour" to The Pearl at the Palms hotel-casino on Sept. 8. Joan Jett & The Blackhearts and special guest Elle King.
11. The Sand Dollar Lounge is kicking off Life is Beautiful season with a special industry-centric event sponsored by Bacardi Rum on Sept. 8. The event will begin at 10 p.m. and include presentation of official cocktail for LIB and a performance by the power-trio Mega Scopes.
12. There's a new rock'n'roll show at Hooters hotel-casino. It's named "Cherry Boom Boom" and features 5 professional dancers and one bawdy host. Lindsley Allen, who was a founding member of The Pussycat Dolls, is the creator, director and supervising choreographer of the new show, making its debut this weekend.
13. The one-of-a-kind all-female tribute band The Iron Maidens will bring Iron Maidens' iconic heavy metal hits to the stage at Sam's Town on Sept. 12. They will perform the band's biggest hits including "The Final Frontier," "Somewhere in Time" and "A Matter of Life and Death."
BONUS EVENT FROM OUR SPONSOR, SOUTH POINT
Kurt Busch will help provide some sibling rivalry when he joins his brother, Kyle, as a competitor in the inaugural Brendan Gaughan Celebrity Bowling Classic at the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa on Sept. 12. The first-year event will help kick off Las Vegas Motor Speedway’s South Point 400 tripleheader NASCAR weekend, which will run Sept. 13-15. NASCAR drivers Matt DiBenedetto, Chris Buescher and Ryan Preece also have signed on to bowl in the tournament. Cost to bowl is $250. The event will begin at 6 p.m. Pacific Time, with silent and live auctions taking place before bowling begins at 8 p.m. Awards will be presented at approximately 9:30 p.m., and there will be plenty of activities for bowlers and fans to enjoy.
If you would like to submit an item for a future list, send information to email@example.com.