Here is a list of 13 things to do this week in the Las Vegas valley for the week of Sept. 19 through 26:
1. The three-day food, art and music festival Life is Beautiful is happening this weekend in downtown Las Vegas. The giant festival covers multiple city blocks. This year's headliners include Chance the Rapper, Black Keys and Post Malone. Don't miss the Bacardi Art Motel or the Chef Cookout featuring some of the valley's best chefs.
2. The Viva Las Freaks show continues Sept. 20 at Harry Mohney's Erotic Heritage Museum. There will be sideshow acts, stand-up comedy, live music, performance art, character comedy, drag and all sorts of bizarre and twisted fun.
3. The Super Run Car Show is happening Sept. 20 through 22 in Mesquite. More than 600 vehicles will be on display, including a variety of vintage rides, hot rods, custom automobiles, street rods, classics and more. This highly anticipated car show gives away more than 260 total awards, plus $15,000 in cash and drawing prizes for car show participants, including Dignitary Picks and Crowd Pleasers Awards.
4. The iHeartRadio music festival is also back in town. The daytime stage on Saturday at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds will feature performances by Brett Young, Maren Morris and Zara Larsson and many more.
5. Crafthouse Brewery is now open in the heart of the Arts District. The brewery is located on California Street and will feature more than 20 taps, a custom mural by Donovan Fitzgerald and a bites menu. The grand opening is happening next weekend but we couldn't wait to share the news.
6. It's National Pepperoni Pizza Day on Sept. 20. Several restaurants include Cafe Americano and Slice of Vegas will be offering special deals. And, National Ice Cream Cone Day is on Sept. 22. The Best Creamery at Ada's will be offering $4 single scoops cones.
7. Coffee & Comics is happening Sept. 21 at Whitney Library. Start your weekend by talking about your favorite graphic novels while enjoying refreshments from Sunrise Coffee. The featured comic of the month is "Sandman: Overture" by Neil Gaiman and J.H. Williams III.
8. The annual Doggie Paddle & Play Day is happening Sept. 21 at the City of Henderson's only dog-friendly aquatic event. It is taking place from 8 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. at Black Mountain Aquatic Complex.
9. The Mob Museum is hosting is first-ever one-day conference The Summit on Sept. 21. This is a one-time chance for Mob-enthusiasts, locals and those interested in how Las Vegas came to be, can get up-close and personal with the experts and ask questions about the famous cases and stories that made Las Vegas what it is. Keynote speaker is former mayor Oscar B. Goodman.
10. "Bachelor in Paradise" stars and newlyweds Ashley Iaconetti Haibon and Jared Haibon will host at Flamingo Las Vegas’ GO Pool Dayclub on Sept. 21. This will be one of the couple's first public appearances since getting married in August, after meeting on the ABC show four years ago.
11. Boulder Dam Brewing Co. is having its End of Summer Bru-au! event on Sept. 21. There will be 8 delicious Kona beers on tap, live Polynesian music and dancers, a pig roast in the beer garden, raffles and prizes, freebies and giveaways, a photo booth, cornhole and more.
12. Tickets are still available for "Wicked" at The Smith Center for the Performing Arts. The Broadway sensation "Wicked" looks at what happened in the Land of Oz, but from a different angle.
13. SeaQuest Las Vegas is offering first responders and one guest free admission during First Responders Week from Sept. 23 through 29. A work ID is required at the door for free admission.
BONUS EVENT FROM OUR SPONSOR SOUTH POINT HOTEL-CASINO
The legendary country music singer Crystal Gayle is performing in the Showroom at South Point hotel-casino from Sept. 20 to 22. Gayle began her career in the '60s performing in the background for her sister Loretta Lynn. She enjoyed major country pop success in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things list, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.