Here is a list of things to do in the Las Vegas valley for Sept. 15 through 21:
1. The 45th annual Las Vegas Greek Food Festival is happening Sept. 15-17 at St. John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church. Enjoy authentic Greek cuisine, live music and dance performances. Also take a tour of the church and take home some traditional Greek pastries.
2. The Cork & Thorn at Tivoli Village is hosting an evening of spoken word and smooth R&B on Sept. 15 from 7 to 9 p.m. Featuring 360 Tha Poet Eccentriq and other local artists. Drink and flower specials. Open mic.
3. Tribute Night at the Beauty Bar in downtown Las Vegas will feature Nowhere Fast (The Smiths and Morrissey tribute band) and The Burning Doors. There will also be an all-girl indie rock band as the special guest.
4. Kelly Roth & Dancers perform Sept. 15 and 16 in the Summerlin Library Theatre. Roth is an internationally acclaimed choreographer. The program will feature musicians and dancers from around the valley.
5. Blue Oyster Cult has been entertaining fans of "intelligent" hard rock for 40 years and the band is revered for its pioneering work. They perform Sept. 15 at the Golden Nugget.
6. Tom Arnold performs Sept. 15 through 17 at Tropicana Las Vegas. The award-winning comedian helped put "Best Dam Sports Show Period" on the map and is host of "My Big Redneck Family" on CMT.
7. Huntridge Circle Park is hosting Bike In Movie Night on Sept. 16. There will be a demonstration about the new RTC Bike Share Bike and a group bike ride following a showing of the movie "Breaking Away."
8. Gordon Biersch is celebrating its 20th anniversary on Sept. 16. A parking lot party will feature live music, games, great beer and great food. Happy Hour pricing all day long. The fun begins at 2 p.m.
9. The 4th annual Amberjoy's Vintage Pin Up Pageant is happening Sept. 16 at Thunderbird Hotel. Live music, dancing, classic cars, a raffle, food, libations, celebrity judges and more. Starts at 6 p.m.
10. Multiplatinum pop star Kesha makes her debut performance at M Resort on Sept. 16. Hit songs include "We R Who We R," "TiK ToK," "Die Young" and "Your Love Is My Drug."
11. It's halfway to St. Patrick's Day and time to celebrate. Head to O'Sheas at The LINQ for drinks specials, contests, a dunk tank, leprechauns and more on Sept. 17 and 18. Ri Ra Las Vegas inside the Mandalay Place is celebrating $5 Guiness and live Irish music by The Burnside Brothers from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Sept. 17.
12. It's time again for Third Thursday at Village Square on Sept. 21. Enjoy antique and classic cars, local vendors, free children's activities (bounce house, face painting and balloons), a raffle, ber tastings and more.
13. It's also time for Third Thursday at the Downtown Grand. The event features food trucks, live music and live art. This month's event will also be one of the very last places to win tickets and passes to the sold-out Life is Beautiful festival.
If you would like to submit an item for a future 13 Things, send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org.